Re: debian-multimedia.org considered harmful, Was: Unofficial repositories on 'debian' domains

On Di, 06 Mär 2012, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> > the Blends framework.  I would most probably drop some file
> >
> >    /etc/apt/preferences.d/01-disable-dmo.pref
> >
> > in multimedia-config metapackage (where all other metapackages usually

And I would file a serious bug against that. There is no reasoning
behind that is in any way reasonable.

Only because these are providing similar packages starting
a "hunting down the enemies" race is irrational, or even worse,
simply stupid.

Best wishes

Norbert
BRADFORD
A school teacher's old hairy jacket, now severely discoloured by chalk
dust, ink, egg and the precipitations of unedifying chemical
reactions.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff