Re: Debian Consultants Page [reason for deletion]

Hello,

On Thu, 23 Feb 2012, Alexander Hu wrote:
> Hello MJ,
>
> > I've not been involved in the request handling, but have you looked
> > at the cvsweb log to see the log message when you were removed?
> > If so, can you post a link to it, please?
> >
> > I think there was an email ping of consultants a while ago and anyone
> > that didn't reply in 4(?) weeks was removed.  Are you saying that you
> > got deleted because you didn't list an email address?
> >
> > Hope that helps,
>
> where to find this log?  Also, even if i got deleted while some mail
> issues (or whatever), it is very funny that the reinclusion request is
> still pending ;-)

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/webwml/english/consultants/consultant.data?view=log

Commit log of 1.1524 says:

Removed since email bounced on 2010-04-06 and 2011-10-01
[...]
<name    Alexander Hu>
<company Office and IT>
<additional_info office-and-it>