Re: Teams in changelog trailers

Hi.

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 03:08:50PM +0100, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> Now that we have a concept of a “team upload”[0], I'd like to have
> putting team's name in the changelog trailer officially deprecated.
>
> This would:
> 1) allow to always identify person responsible for a particular upload;

To be very pedantic, the signature on the last upload should reveal
this, right?

> 2) help to avoid situations where (inadvertently) no human name is
> mentioned in a changelog entry at all.
>
> What do others think?

One problem arises if the last person who "made" the upload (in case
it was sponsored) does not put his/her name. I just wish to know what
other situations where having just team uploads makes life harder.

Thanks.

Kumar
--
Footnotes are for things you believe don't really belong in LDP manuals,
but want to include anyway.