Re: leaks in our only-signed-software fortress

* Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@debian.org>, 2012-02-18, 14:14:
Could you point us to those which were ignored or denied?
At least pbuilder still disables secure APT by default, see #579028.

The bug is closed. Am I missing something?

But anyway, this is saddening. Hundreds (? - wild guess) of developers have been building their packages in insecure environment, yet pbuilder maintainer and a member of Security Team believe that it was a feature, not a bug. :|

--
Jakub Wilk