Re: What do SMEs and consultants want from the debian project?

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 09:18:41PM +0100, Toni Müller wrote:
> Here in Germany, I am aware of four medium-sized companies offering
> Debian support, including yours, and one big company (SerNet), who
> should be doing it (but I'm not sure).

I think you're mixing something up or we have different opinions about how big
is "big".

> I didn't want to say that *no* bigger company offers Debian support, but
> my overwhelming impression is that this is at least not well advertised,
> and often disclaimed entirely (eg. last I spoke to someone from IBM or
> Deutsche Telekom). And then, there is still the question of

Do you want to say these two offer support for Debian?

> certification for applications.

Sure, I didn't deny that at all.

> Please prove me wrong.

In which regard?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Jabber: michael.meskes at googlemail dot com