Re: Extremadura CIO plans Debian rollout on 40,000 desktops

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 09:44:06AM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 08:10:10AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> > http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/Extremadura-CIO-plans-Linux-rollout-on-40-000-desktops-1419281.html
>
> The author of [1], mailed me a pointer to his article yesterday.
> [1] seems to be the main source for the above article on h-online.

FWIW, I've met the journalist at FOSDEM and he has told me that the
source of the information is in fact Extremadura CIO, to whom he has
spoken directly. So, while the first two sentences of the h-online
article led me believe that the only source was old news, the contrary
is in fact true: according to the journalist, Mr López has confirmed the
move of the remaining 40,000 desktops to Debian.

Cheers.