Re: KDE Software Compilation 4.6.1 has been uploaded to qt-kde.debian.net

On Saturday 02 April 2011 20:27:34 xin ouch wrote:
> - in amarok, I lost all my collection and for the moment, I don't succeed
> to make it come back (none of my folders have changed...)

I had that too, while the correct folder was marked for the collection.
Doing a full rescan fixed it for me, but I lost the ratings.

I don't know if Nepomuk is supposed to pick up ratings from Amarok, but it seems not to work.

Diederik