Re: Report from this years CeBIT

On Tue, 08 Mar 2011 22:38:15 +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:

> > mendeley (some sort of citing
> > application, if I remember correctly)
> Sadly, Mendeley is not free: http://www.mendeley.com/terms/ (point 4).
> To my knowledge, there is is no direct equivalent of Mendeley in Debian,
> although for the integation with Open… LibreOffice, we have Bibus that does a
> good job. But it is a local application. The packaging of Zotero (ITP #504058)
> will certainly please Mendeley users, as there seems to be a good
> complementarity between them.

Another local thingie is jabref-plugin-oo, an extension for JabRef to
handle bibliography entries in OOe writer / LO writer:
http://packages.debian.org/sid/jabref-plugin-oo

(I don't know bibus but reading it's description it sounds similar to
jabref/-plugin-oo.)

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    You're dead, Jim.  -- McCoy, "Amok Time", stardate 3372.7