udev keeps device label - BUG?

Dear developers,

I got the proble, that a once given label is stored by udev, although the
label of the device is deleted by mlabel.

Whenever I put it in, the device keeps its first given label, as it is stored
in its database (I guess).

Is there a way, to configure udev so, that labels (but UUIDs) are NOT stored?

I read, that it is no good idea, to delete the whole database at udev start,
and I wondered, if it is wanted at all, that labels are permanently stored.
Sorry, I am not that experienced with udev, although I found a rule in
/lib/udev/rules.d/60-persistent-storage.rules called
LABEL="persistent_storage_end". Is this the right point?

To explain: The goal is, to mount movable devices (like usb-sticks, sd-cards)
to a mountpoint, with there given label (given means: given with mlabel or
during formatting). Is this possible?

Hint: I am using KDE4, debian/testing.

Thank you for your help.

Regards