Re: Debian Project Leader Elections 2011: Call for nominations

On Fri, Mar 04, 2011 at 07:38:18PM +0100, Debian Project Secretary - Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> Prospective leaders should be familiar with the constitution, but
> just to review: there's a one week period when interested
> developers can nominate themselves and announce their platform,
> followed by a three week period intended for campaigning, followed
> by two weeks for the election itself.

I can confirm Lars' bug report. Only self-nominations count, so Sean's
mail is a no-op (which is unfortunate, given it would have reduced the
embarrassment of nomination mails). Let me attempt an NMU to fix that:

  I hereby nominate myself for the forthcoming DPL elections.

Platform will follow, according to Kurt's timeline (hopefully).

$ dput -e 0 *.changes
$ #Cheers.