Re: RFS: antennavis (updated package - resolves FTBFS with binutils-gold)

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 06:48:04PM +0200, Nanakos Chrysostomos wrote:

Hi,

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.3.1-2
> of my package "antennavis".

* Do not (never ever!) change prior changelog entries of versions that
  already hit the archive.

* The package fails to build here with pbuilder (-1 and -2), both
  linking issue.

* Tcl 8.4 will be faded out, idealy build-depend on tk-dev only
  instead of some specific Tcl and Tk version. Maybe use the tcltk-depends
  (debhelper like) tool to generate the tcl and tk depends.

After all I can't test it anyway so you should talk to the
debian-hams@l.d.o people about sponsoring and testing the package with
equipment.

Sven
--
And I don't know much, but I do know this:
With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.