Testers needed: WPA support in D-I

I've sat down and integrated the existing WPA support patch into my d-i
tree; I've also submitted a patch to wpasupplicant to build a udeb for it.
So, I've now got a mini.iso that should (in theory) netinst Debian squeeze
over a WPA network.

The problem is, I don't have a WPA network to test on.  I don't know the
first thing about how to set one up, and frankly I don't really care to
learn.  Hence, why testers are needed.

What I need is people with and i386 or amd64 wireless-enabled machine and a
WPA network, who are willing to do a test install with the mini.iso I've
built.  Images can be downloaded at http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/wpa/

I want both success *and* failure reports.  If I don't know that it works
for anyone, I won't merge it because I don't know it's any good.  If you do
have a problem, you'll need to really give me massive amounts of detail, and
preferably patches (see the below wiki page for source details).  However,
this is a pretty good patch I've integrated (apparently it's been in use for
a while), so hopefully there won't be any issues beyond whatever boneheaded
ones I've introduced.

I've put some details on a wiki page that's easier to link to (and keep up
to date) than a mailing list post: http://wiki.debian.org/MattPalmer/WPA --
links to the ISOs are there, and I'll keep it up to date with reported
issues, fixes, etc.  Eventually, once it's integrated, it'll just be
replaced with a "MERGED!" in million-point font...

- Matt