Website related track at next DebConf

Hi,

I wonder if it would make sense, to speak to the DebConf Orga Team to
have a track about website and website related topic during the next
DebConf. This does not mean we will need a full day of talks with that,
but i would consider it usefull to have also BoF's and round tables to
various topics.

Not only that we have the new layout to talk about, but also topics like
SEO, search.debian.org, packages.d.o, changelog.debian.org and so on.

What do you think about this idea?

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster