Re: Squeeze can't fit on 512MiB

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 06:36:35PM +0200, Mike Hommey wrote:
> FWIW, it's what worked best when I set up Time Machine over the network.

Well I must admit that I consider the file server task totally useless.
Who really wants IPX, netatalk, samba, nfs, and who knows what else on
the same server?

Never mind the garbage the web server task installs that I sure wouldn't
want on any web server I run.

The only tasks I consider useful ever are desktop and ssh server.
The rest are too full of crap.  It is easier to install what I need than
to clean up after the tasks.

--
Len Sorensen