Thank you i18n/l10n people

Hi,

as some of you have already noticed, there are some thank you spams
flooding debian lists due to http://thanks.debian.net/thank_debian
Unfortunately, there is no option to target the i18n/l10n people.

I would like to use this opportunity to thank Christian PERRIER for
his endless efforts to improve localization in Debian. I guess we all
appreciate the moments when he puts his Indiana Jones hat on and sets
out to the wilderness of BTS to dig out some old rotting localization
bugs and scourge the lazy maintainers.

And of course, I would like to thank the whole i18n/l10n crowd - it is
too easy to forget that without you the software might be unusable for
a huge amount of people.

Thank you
--
Miroslav Kure