Re: Astronaut inclusion in Debian-med.

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 09:49:40AM -0500, Ignacio Valdes wrote:

> http://launchpad.net/astronaut. You will find gtm specifically in
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ivaldes-hal-pc/astronaut-vista-server/trunk/files/head:/gtm/

I added this information to the Debian Med tasks files which results in
moving the entries for GTM and VistA higher in the ranking (from red to
yellow) - see

    http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/his

where the Vcs link (botom right in the yellow metainformation part) is
pointing to the locations above.  If you think this makes sense it is
OK, otherwise please tell me what you would like to enhance (I'm not
completely happy with this not so visible link - but that's our usual
way to point to the packaging Vcs).

> Subscribed.

Great.  I will have a look into your files tomorrow and will discuss
them on-list.  I admit I do not really see there the usual packaging
stuff as we know it from normal Debian packaging - but perhaps I can
make up my mind tomorrow.

Kind regards and thanks for your work on this

    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de