Purpose and policy of the future backports.debian.org.

Dear Alexander, backport.org people, and everybody,

If I understand correctly, it is planned to incorporate the backports.org
service as an official Debian repository.

I would like to know if the policy of use for backports.debian.org has already
been discussed, drafted or decided. In particular:

 - Will there still be separate keyrings?
 - Will there still be a screening at the first upload: a NEW queue?
 - Who will be allowed to upload backports?
 - Will the upload policy change?

The current upload policy is well adapted to the fact that a backport can be
maintained by a different person from the official package maintainers. But
when backports are prepared by the same team as the main package, can the rules
be relaxed ?

Lastly, in echo to the xulrunner thread, I would like to know if it will be
possible to maintain a pakcage in backports.org when it is not targetted at a
stable release (for instance, when the program is still in a fast development
stage).

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy