Re: Suggestion - Minor changes to main page for now

Hi,

On Mon Jun 21, 2010 at 14:00:58 +0200, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon Jun 21, 2010 at 13:01:02 +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> > 	Hi!
> >
> > * Umang Varma <umang.me@gmail.com> [2010-06-21 12:12:08 CEST]:
> > >
> > > Wow! I didn't see those. Is all this work maintained in any public VCS?
> >
> >  Partly. The git theme is on git.deb.at directly (deb/gitweb), not sure
> > about Zobel's changes to lists though (and sorry for the typo, it's
> > Helas of course).
>
> I didn't do any changes to CSS, i just sourced the CSS from www.deb.at.
>
> The changes to html code are trivial, and given that i want the usual
> "debian" menubar header with the old layout as well, i don't think there
> is anything to commit for the new layout/CSS. Expect changes to the
> archive layout on http://lists.deb.at in the next days, i think i found
> out today what to need to be changed in the mhonarc code.

I worked on the mhonarc code tonight, and it looks it was much less to
hack than i expected. I need to admit, i didn't check against any
html-validator, but that can be done later.

You guys would do me a big favour, if we could please NOT reset the
"pre" element in CSS. The text flow does look very evil in list
archives.

beside from that:
http://lists.deb.at/debian-announce/debian-announce-2010/msg00002.html

I only rendered the debian-announce archive up to now, if we fixed all
issues, i will render all archives against the Kalle's layout.

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster