Re: Reminder: RMLL/LSM Bordeaux, 6 to 11 july 2010

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 04:59:43PM +0200, Xavier Oswald wrote:

> AFAIK, there is not that much DDs who will attend LSM/RMLL.

My rationale to write this mail was actually to attract DDs. ;-)

> But event if we are 4-5 DDs, it would be great to have somewhere we could meet
> and do some bug squashings..

IMHO 4-5 is a quite careful estimation.  The DPL will attend and
I know at least three DDs having a talk

   Samuel THIBAULT, José L. Redrejo Rodríguez and me

Including you we are 5 DDs and I guess it is a safe bet to assume that
there are some more.  If you would create a Wiki page we might collect
those names and get a better estimation for what kind of place to ask
for a BSP.

Kind regards

    Andreas.

--