Re: Money for Debian

On Fri, 09 Apr 2010, eric wrote:
> I am french, excuse me for the fault in English Language. It is
> possible for you to create a Paypal account to help you, it's more
> easy for users.

You can donate by clicking on the "Click and Pledge" link here:
http://www.spi-inc.org/donations and indicate that the money should go
to Debian. It's just as easy as using Paypal, and you don't need a
Paypal account.

SPI (the US umbrella organization for Debian) does not use Paypal
because of Paypal's problematic history of mismanaging accounts.

Don Armstrong

--
Grimble left his mother in the food store and went to the launderette
and watched the clothes go round. It was a bit like color television