Re: Processed: ipv6 release goal

Zitat von Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org>:

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 8:33 PM, Hendrik Sattler
<post@hendrik-sattler.de> wrote:

BTW: How can I force that page to _not_ use the "preferred language" of the
browser? Having to change that in the firefox/iceweasel settings every time
is a bit... weird.

That is a feature, not a bug. Why is your preferred language set
incorrectly in the first place? Unfortunately respecting the
Accept-Language HTTP header is less and less common for web
applications these days, mapping IP addresses to languages through
GeoIP is more common and extremely annoying.

Actually, it is (set to German). However, I do not always want to see a translated page. Nothing that any solution can get right (as for a computer, the choice is rather random), be it content negotiation or geoip.
Already found it anyway :)

HS