Re: Improving the accessibility of our GNOME session

Hi,

Thanks for this useful analysis of the current situation. I plan to do a
test from scratch after freeze. My recent tests in sid were not very
positive: I had crashes pressing shift-f10 on Accessories Menu (to see
the result), I don't find any way to shut down the computer, my braille
keyboard doesn't seem to work on gdm3, etc. Then, but I know it's an
upstream stuff, gnome3 is much less customisable, in particular in
shortcut keys. The most problematic in my opinion is various crashes. As
I guess it's my install I'll try again from scratch on wheezy. But so
far, I stay worry.

Thanks very much anyway and... let's see for next tests.

Best regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL