Re: Preinstalled package manager(s) for PCs (wheezy)

Le samedi 31 mars 2012 à 17:10 +0200, Goswin von Brederlow a écrit :
> So your answere to "There is no garphical package manager being
> installed for the desktop" is "there is no problem"?

It’s the KDE team’s problem. If they feel like a low-lever package
manager is not necessary for their desktop, it’s definitely their choice
to make their metapackages so.

GNOME metapackages have included several package management UIs (one
low-level, one high-level, and more packages for extra features) for at
least two releases, and I don’t think this will stop (although it would
be nice to have a better integrated low-level UI).

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :