Debian Games Team Screnshotting Party

Hello,

We're currently organising a Work Party[0] for the Debian Games Team,
which I'm suggesting should happen during the 25th-26th weekend in
February, I have initiated a poll for the time on dudle[1], the event is
meant to last roughly half a day, so for the poll, put down the times
you are available and I will try to fit a ~12h-period to accomodate as
many as possible. Do note that dudle does not support timezones, which
means that all times in the polls should be taken as UTC/Zulu, use

 $ date -d "2011-02-2# ##:## utc"

to convert to your local time zone, (dudle, as opposed to doodle, is
open-source, hence the compromise).

The main theme of the party will be Screenshots[2]; making sure that all
game packages which should reasonably have a screenshot, has one.

Of course, this is only a theme, and if you want to work on any other
aspect of the games packages, feel free to do so, and join the party!

Christoph Haas has kindly supplied a list of all games packages without
a screenshot[3].

Paul Wise has volonteered to process all the uploaded screenshots during
this period.

I (Martin Werner) will be the convenor and host of the party.

Feel free to add to and improve the wiki page with suggestions etc.

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Parties
[1] https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/dgt_screenshots_party/
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Parties/Screenshots
[3] http://screenshots.debian.net/packages/games_without_screenshots