cdn.debian.net as a project service?

What would it take to get cdn.debian.net become a service provided by
the project? In other words, cdn.debian.org, instead of cdn.debian.net.

If we had cdn.debian.org, we could make it into a default mirror (which
could potentially skip one question in the installer), debmirror,
pbuilder, piuparts, and other tools that need to have a mirror
specified, making it easier to use the tools. It would also be a boon
for those who travel a lot.

--
Blog/wiki/website hosting with ikiwiki (free for free software):
http://www.branchable.com/