Re: Ant Contrib cpptasks

On the subject of the package name, should it be libcpptasks-java or
libant-contrib-cpptasks-java as the cpptasks does not acknowledge its
part in the ant contrib project or something else?

Also the package also builds the jar file such that it is named
cpptasks.jar. It needs to be named cpptasks-1.0b5.jar (or a variation
depending on the package name), should I patch the build script to
correct this or use a post install script to make the change or
something else?

Thanks,

Chris