NVidia MCP61, no sound...

Hi,

I'm running Lenny on a brand new AMD64, and just one thing is not
working at all: the sound card.

I mean, it seems to be perfectly detected, I get no errors at all from
any sound application, but I can't get sound from any jack I connect my
speakers (or headphones) to.

Here are lspci for the card:

00:05.0 Audio device: nVidia Corporation MCP61 High Definition Audio
(rev a2)
        Subsystem: ASRock Incorporation Device 0397
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-
ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 0 (500ns min, 1250ns max)
        Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 22
        Region 0: Memory at f9ef8000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable)
[size=16K]
        Capabilities: <access denied>
        Kernel driver in use: HDA Intel
        Kernel modules: snd-hda-intel

I already ran alsaconf, which finds the card and configures it saying
"enjoy" too!

Could it be that all external jacks are disconnected at all due to some
mistakes during the assembly of the whole box? Clearly front connector
must be connected manually, but I really don't think that the rear ones
must be enabled with jumpers or such.

Any hint would be very much appreciated.

Best regards.