Linear Algebra Libraries

Hello,

I am planning to upload some modifications in the way Linear Algebra
Libraries BLAS / LAPACK and ATLAS are handle in Debian. These libraries
are very used by many scientific software.
They didn't have many attentions during the last few years and ATLAS in
unstable is in a pretty bad shape (old version, plenty of bugs, hard to
use ...)
I described what I am planning to do in this wiki page:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience/LinearAlgebraLibraries
and my changes have been tested.

There will be no need of transition since the ABI remains the same and
is pretty stable (it is very common to switch between BLAS and LAPACK
implementation) and the the impact should be low.

I would like your opinion on these uploads.

Sylvestre