Reliable Representative Needed ................

Precision Mastech Enterprises Co
Room 1708-9, Hewlett Center
54 Hoi Yuen Road, Kw un Tong
Kowloon,Hong Kong
Tel: 852-301-77334
Fax: 852-301-77334.
pme_c1987@yahoo.com.hk

Dear Sir/Madam,
We are Manufactures, exporters and distributors of Electrical appliances
like Digital Multi meter, Analogue Multi meter, Power Supply, Bench
Instrument, Digital Clamp and others from Hong Kong, Japan.

Precision Mastech Enterprises co was established in 1987 in manufacturing
analogue and digital multi-meters and various testing instruments, we
export of these varieties of product mainly to America, Europe and
Asia.Precision Mastech Enterprises Company (Hong Kong) deal on :-

1- Digital Multimeter
2- Analogue Multimeter
3- Digital Clamp
4- Bench Instrument
5- Power Supply

We are interested in employing your services, to work with us as our
payment agent who can help us establish a medium of receiving payment on
our behalf for Goods and materials we supplied to our customers in Europe,
America and Asia.

If you are interested in transacting business with us. We will be very
glad, Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to
negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our
representative in Europe, America and Asia. Please if you are interested.
Fill in the blank spaces below:-

1. Your Full Names................
2. Your Full Contact Address...........
3. State/Country...................