RE: [Lsb-appbat] new stuff from Stuart/Chris

> Chris and I are having discussions on how to set things up to
> facilitate a nightly automatic build of everything.

Cool (at least, for the architecture supported by the host
machine, that is)!  As you've noted, the amount of stuff
that needs to be checked is growing and it would be nice
to know that as development changes are being made they
(a) don't break builds and (b) propagte out everywhere
they need to.