RE: hanging tests

> Nearly all of the fixes were in the generic part of the kernel tree,
> but last time I ran the tests on PPC32 and PPC64 I also saw some tests
> hang. I didn't look to deep, but they looked like kernel bugs. I would
> be interested to hear on what testcases you're problems.

On the run I just completed, LSB.os/procprim/execlp/T.execlp.
This was a 2.4.9 kernel, the "standard" one that comes with
that distro.

On the run I was just mailed from a different distro, it was
LSB.os/procprim/execl/T.execl.  That one is running a 2.4.17
kernel.

I suppose I could amuse myself by trying this against a
2.4.18+ia64patch "stock" kernel. Those could indeed be
generic kernel bugs, since it's a different one for
the two different kernel versions represented here.

Mats