Re: Reference in each test case

The references relate to the test specificaton located in
the MAN directory.

Reference 3.1-49 (A)
The implementation provides an exec-able version of the [
utility in the /bin directory.
Result: PASS/FAIL
Note: this test is added for FHS2.2

These originally linked to section
numbering within the FHS specification, and were up to
date for FHS2.1. Unfortunately for FHS2.2 they renumbered
most of the sections of the document, and I have not decided
whether it is worth the effort to renumber all the testcases.

regards
Andrew