Re: [Freestandards-ldps] Re: LDPS 0.91 - even closer to release

> lot of #ifdef's, since our signalling model and file locking model are
> quite different.  One can claim that it's *saner*, but it's at the same
> time *different*.

Our file locking model should be 100% posix bogon compliant. Because this
causes performance problems for sane software we actively discussed including
a facility to break that compliance at OLS, but not to remove it as the
default.

Alan