lsb-apache rpms

I now have a much greater appreciation for package maintainers of large
packages.

Anyway, I've got lsb-apache rpms and srpms at:
ftp://ftp.freestandards.org/pub/lsb/app-battery/apache/

I haven't fully tested these yet, but the build finally seems to have gone
ok, and the proper files seem to get installed. Installation goes
properly to /opt/lsb-apache

A few problems:

All the compiled files fail lsbappchk with the following:
"
/opt/lsbappchk/bin/lsbappchk 1.0
section .rel.dyn is not in the LSB
"

I'm not sure why this would fail. Any help?

Second, this doesn't include any init script magic, logrotate, nor
logresolve. These require some extra effort, and I'm not quite sure how
to handle all of them yet. I do want to make the init scripts work,
though.

Also, I need help testing these rpms, so that I can be relatively sure of
having a good application to test on lsb systems.

-drew

--
M. Drew Streib <dtype@dtype.org>, Free Standards Group (freestandards.org)
co-founder, SourceForge.net | core team, freedb | sysadmin, Linux Intl.