Re: Getting hit hard

Good Morning,

Sorry for being late to the party.

David Griffith wrote:
I see a bunch of hits from 116.203.153.95 which is gopher.codevoid.de. Maybe you're getting hit by someone's proxy?

This is me. Please forward me the details if you get offending traffic
from me.

I'm operating a gopher proxy and I'm currently fighting with a bot
that misuses my gopher proxy from the tor network. I tried a couple of
strategies to get it off my lawn without success. I've disabled tor
currently.

Another service I'm running is a hacker news gopher variant. If your page (http) was posted on hacker news, You will see one request every hour from me.

To contact me directly, look up my contact details with
"finger finger@codevoid.de".

Best Regards,
Stefan