Building Apt Documentation

Hey!, I'm working on creating a package manager for my debian based os. I tried to look up for the resources/documentation for doing that. I see apt have a docs folder, and i tried to build the docs but I'm not able to get the documentation.
So can you please guide me how to get the docs in html or markdown format.
And also does the docs contains architecture or design of whole apt workflow.
Please share some other resources if you know any.
Thanks a lot