Re: From Mrs Prisca Andrew ( You Are God's Choice )

Hi dear
I greet you in the name of our lord Jesus Christ. It has always been my dream to help the needy, give hope to the hopeless and light to those in the dark but right now I feel empowered know that someone out there shares my dream too, may the Almighty God grant you easy and give you sincere peace in your heart cause you are a kind person and your wish shall be fulfilled by the grace of God