Re: debootstrap: Check Valid date with InRelease file

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 08:20:23AM +0900, Hideki Yamane wrote:
>  Could someone comment to this merge request to debootstrap?
>  https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/debootstrap/merge_requests/21
>
>  It just checks expire date in InRelease file.

What sort of feedback are you after?

I thought I had comment the naming as requested some weeks ago already
and I guess if others would really have some strong opinion any other
way they would have voiced them by now.

Or are you asking for a code review, in which case I can't really
comment as I don't know the code, but it looks sensible.

Best regards

David Kalnischkies