Just a private letter to you From Mr.Henry Tinza...

Good day ,

First and foremost, I am  so sorry to disturb you with this my letter, and I am in the hope you will not be offended by this my mail…though, you might start to doubt who is writing, it’s me Mr.Henry Tinza.

In a nutshell, I am mandated to write and seek your consent over a proposal. We are bankers, four in number…still working even at the moment. We made some discovery here…a dormant account for over nine years. The amount involve is quite substantial, and our detailed investigation reveals that the depositor, a Lebanese is late, and no family member is a ware of the account or has come up for this money. All we need is your co-operation to get the money out of this place at all cost We shall do everything necessary to ensure a swift and hitch free transaction.

 We need an account…personal or company account (empty) we need a sincere co-operation and assistance. This is the first time we are doing this, and we don’t want to miss the opportunity. You can give us your private phone number to call you and further discussion on the matter. Depending on you, we suggest you visit us here right in the bank and you will use the opportunity to see and be sure of what we want to do. It is our sincere prayer that you accord this information the secret as well as the urgency it deserves. The amount in question is $8,460,000 (Eight million four hundred and sixty thousand United States dollars.

We wait for your reply.

Our alternative email: h_tinza@yahoo.fr

We require you to assist us with the following:

An "Empty" bank account either company or personal.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Henry TINZA

¡Sé listo! Contrata el antivirus http://www.pandasoftware.es/tienda/?idpers=109&track=13920