new APT release

Hi,

Today, I read in Debian Weekly News that there is a very new release of
APT. Unfortunately, I don't seem to find the whereabouts of this package.
Can someone lead the way?

On a more general note, I think it's very frustrating when searching for
any package like this. There is (as far as i can see) a very confusing
buildup of www.debian.org with a lot of "~" (tilde) home directories, but
you can guess where to look. Maybe anyone knows how to find your way in
this spiderweb?

Please reply to me via direct email, as i'm not subscribed to this list.

Thanks,

-- nico

--:: scratch at ace.ulyssis.student.kuleuven.ac.be ::-----------------
--:::::::::::::::::::::::::: Linux - Free power for the masses :::::::