Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r3616 - in trunk/driver: . xserver-xorg-video-ivtvdev xserver-xorg-video-ivtvdev/debian xserver-xorg-video-ivtvdev/debian/patches xserver-xorg-video-ivtvdev/man xserver-xorg-video-ivtvdev/src

On Thu, 2006-10-05 at 02:09 -0400, X Strike Force SVN Repository Admin

> Unfortunately the driver does not currently work with X.org 7.1.
> The package includes a patch whcih makes it compile and not segfault
> but unfortunately the screen remains blank. More investigation/hacking
> is required.

It's most likely related to the shadow layer; the same issue seems to
affect the fbdev driver, which this driver seems to be heavily based on
(I can only assume that's how I ended up in the list of authors,
although I've never touched this driver).