Re: GCC Bug affecting KDM

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 12:36:12PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 10:56:36AM -0400, dmeiser420@netscape.net wrote:
> > I have packages compiled from the 4.3.0 trunk in the subversion
> > repository from June 9 and the problem still exists there using the
> > current version of sid.
>
> Well, that's just not possible, according to Jack Howarth.

> Would one of the committers like to merge revisions 162 and 171 onto
> branches/4.3.0/sid?

I'll do this tonight; I've been making up a list of stuff to merge from
trunk/ to branches/. I was going to do it last night but real life
rudely interrupted, grabbed me by the shoulders, and shook vigorously.
I'll be home in a few hours, and able to do it then.

--
Daniel Stone 	     <daniel@raging.dropbear.id.au>             <dstone@kde.org>
KDE: Konquering a desktop near you - http://www.kde.org