Re: New script to strip out entries from languages list

Hi again,

Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> wrote (Tue, 02 Jan 2024 17:03:28 +0100):
> Am 2. Januar 2024 09:29:05 MEZ schrieb Thomas Lange <lange@cs.uni-koeln.de>:
> >Hi Holger,
> >
> >this script looks good to me. Thanks a lot for your work on this.
> >I think you can merge it.
>
> Just merged.

While looking at the logs now, I see that I had to change that once more:

While my first approach was, to call this new script in
webwml/english/international/l10n/po/Makefile after the gen-files.sh run, I
now realize that the correct way is, to call strip-langs.sh in webmaster's
cron repo in lessoften-parts/1l10n-data, where the data/langs file is
created. (I somehow was in the assumption, that the gen-files.sh creates
data/langs, but today I saw I was wrong here.)
While both approaches worked so far, it's the cleaner (and more obvious) way,
to call strip-langs.sh via the cron script 1l10n-data directly after creating
data/langs.
Thus changing it that way.

See
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/cron/-/commit/9fdc0e492fbb044f11c675fc92f660c13ab74616
and
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/commit/e59bdd1ee162d9d1eb2faca9b587eac151c478a4

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076