Re: Security RSS icon

Hi Thomas

I don't use RSS to get the DSA info, but I have compared the current feeds with the proposed ones in an online viewer and I see the new ones as improvement, thanks!

Note that I only looked at feeds themselves, not at the code generating them.

I think that losing the translated feeds is a minor issue, because in addition of what you say, usually translations are published later, so the feed readers will get the new items in English anyway, and the "Read more" links send the reader to the web so they benefit of content negotiation if there is translation of that particular DSA.

I don't know if it would be nice to get feedback from a wider audience than the web team (not sure how many people use RSS readers among us).

Kind regards,