RE: China Valve Manufacturer

Dear Valuable Clients,

Wish you enjoy a great day!

Glad to hear that you're on the market for Valves,we specialize in this field for several years,with good quality and pretty competitive price.Also we have our own

professional designers to meet any of your requriements.We approved such as ISO9001 and API 607 certificates.

Should you have any questions,call me,let's talk details.

Tks & br,

Peter

Sales manager

WENZHOU WALTFLUID  CO.,LTD.

Add: No.556,16th Rd 3rd Avenue, BinHai Industial Zone,Economic and Techenical, WenZhou , China 325025
Tel: +86-577 86818028

Tel: +86-153 9733 99 32

www.waltfluid.com