Problem with webwml repository lock

Hi,

I've just converted the german/ branch of the webwml repository from
ISO-8859-1 to UTF-8. However, I cannot commit to the directory
german/CD/mirroring/. This is the error message:

cvs commit: [18:45:01] waiting for scm-gforge's lock in
/cvs/webwml/webwml/german/CD/mirroring

Could someone with their webmaster or Alioth-CVS hat on help me out,
please?

Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Quathamer | What I can't stand is the feeling that my brain is
Hamburg, Germany | leaving me for someone more interesting.