Re: two sysadmin problems I can't solve three months after switching to Debian-KDE

I  asked a question about my inability to get my systems to send me
nightly reports from logrotate, rkhunter, etc.

Amaya responds: Is it a logrotate issue or a whole cron issue?

I suspect that the problem with logrotate, but if I could figure out
where the problem is, I could fix it!    I'm not sure which process is
trying to use sendmail (which is not running) and failing.    I guess
I could replace the sendmail executable with a shell script that
output the identity of its invoker . . .

--
Alison Chaiken
(650) 279-5600  (cell)