Re: great to see "bits from DW" in the Debian news

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 1:43 AM, Helen Faulkner <helen@debian.org> wrote:
> It's great to see "bits from the Debian Women project" in the Debian project
> news [1].  Thanks to the people involved in writing this (yeah, I know, it's
> dreadful, but I am so out of the loop I am not actually certain who did this
> work - can someone please enlighten me).

I wrote the news after our first IRC meeting.  It was one of the
issues discussed in the meeting: by publishing news about the group
it's easier to get more newcomers to know about the project and also
show that we are not dead :)

> It's really good to see DW getting a bit more mention.  Hopefully there will
> soon be more newcomers to the mailing list and the irc channel, not to mention
> the mentoring project.

Indeed!

But I think we need to work on some of the things discussed in the
meeting in order to have something interesting to show to newcomers

--
Besos,
Marga