Re: Getting involved

* Penny Leach <penny@wadda.org> [2005:06:08 09:41 +1200]:
> That sounds really good!   I would be glad to help if there's anything
> useful I could do.

I'm actually not even sure how to go about doing this. It was an idea,
but the execution seems a bit more... confusing. Half of the problem
would be trying to get developers to hand over their personal TODO lists
and adding them. Another part would be replacing kwiki with something
better (mediawiki seems to scale well, as does moin, though trac is
another option I guess). Having people who are sort of dedicated to
taking care of the wiki would be nice too.

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide