Re: Bug

On 05.02.21 21:15, Maxime Lombard wrote:
> Le ven. 5 févr. 2021 à 19:06, Jens Reyer <jre.winesim@gmail.com> a écrit :
>> I'm reacting quite harsh now, because I've seen you repeatedly speaking
>> bad about Debian and Wine, and even being called for this
>> non-helpfulness by others.
>
> Where I have spoken badly on several occasions about Wine ?

I meant (Debian AND Wine), or rephrased: "Wine in Debian".  But the
matter is not speaking bad (in the sense that you disagree) about it,
but your tone and assumptions which I observed for the last 7 years.

Criticism per se would be perfectly ok, but:

> I'm agree that I was disrespectful to Debian in general and/or Michael
> personnaly.
... I hope that you understand that this is not ok.  Hint: this would
probably get you banned by listmasters if someone asked for it.  But
instead I just want to see as many people as possible to work
_constructively_ together here on Wine in Debian.

Thanks Phil for your explaining message.  Great to see you on board!

jre